microStudio 22.06.09 - Plug-ins, libraries, JS extensions
- Project access API: access all your project files from code, opening many possibilities of custom editors and procedural generation
- Plug-ins: microStudio now has a strong plug-in system. Think of a plug-in as a custom editor tab that you create as a microStudio project and that can be used in any of your other projects. Need a custom level editor for your game? Create it as a plug-in!
- Libraries: the new library system makes it easy to activate or remove libs from your project.
- microScript 2.0 improvements
- general editor improvements
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.