This new release of the microStudio standalone app includes all the recent fixes and improvements made to the engine. See the full list below:
- Fixed bug with locals in if/else (microScript 2.0) #156
- Fixed bug with captured outer locals being overwritten by block locals (microScript 2.0) #151
- Added warning when using a variable assignment in a condition (e.g.
if i=1 then ...) #154
- added change password feature
- fixed animated sprites outline in maps, closes #153
- Correct export of embedded JS, fixes #146
- also fixed in previous hot updates:
- reduced the number of lines in live help suggestions
- attempt at providing correct permissions for autoplay, gamepad and midi for run window iframe
- Project moderation was made a global config option
- HTML cleanup
- New variable
- Generic progress bar is displayed when the project is loading
- thread stored in local variable can reflect on itself #129
- New project synchronization feature, accessible from the new project tab "Sync"
- You have a public project A that you consider "released" but want to update from time to time.
- Clone your project A ; let's call the clone B
- work on project B without worrying to break anything in your public project A (which remains untouched for now)
- once you have a solid new version of B, open project A and activate the tab "Sync"
- in tab Sync (of project A), select B as synchronization source
- review the list of changes and proceed ; your project A has pulled all the changes you made to B
screen.setDrawScale()do not affect
It makes more sense like this, as the initial choice to make them affected was made because of the lack of
screen.setScale(); these two functions have since been added.
If you used
screen.setDrawScale()to affect drawing lines and polygons in one of your projects,
this update might break it.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.