This is great news!!
Create online multiplayer games with microStudio
The new networking features in microStudio allow you to create and run your online multiplayer game! microStudio handles all the difficult stuff for you, that is to say you won't have to set up and run your own server. You will just code your client and server in microStudio and run them directly from the microStudio editor. You can run multiple client apps within the editor and you can also join your multiplayer game from another PC or smartphone, while working on it.
Also watch the video on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_GnxqTGFA
Read the full article: https://microstudio.dev/community/articles/create-online-multiplayer-games-with-...
View it in action
There are a few public projects demonstrating the possibilities already:
- The microVerse (collective work from a group of microCoders:-)): https://microstudio.dev/i/microstudio/microverse/
- Online multiplayer Tron game (by @HomineLudens): https://microstudio.dev/i/HomineLudens/tronmicro/
- Multiplayer Asteroids: https://microstudio.dev/i/gilles/asteroidsffa/
- Tower Defense game: (this one is in Python): https://microstudio.dev/i/tchene/protectcrystals/
- Multiplayer Drawing app: https://microstudio.dev/i/gilles/doodlemulti/
The documentation is accessible in microStudio under Advanced / Networking ; you can also visit it here: https://github.com/pmgl/microstudio/wiki/en-Networking